We do a lot more behind the scenes than meets the eye.
- Transportation of victims and children to appointments (This includes gas expenses and time)
- Food Costs (We make sure the victims are fed before we take them to a safe location.)
- Body Guard Services when applicable to protect victims (Extraction of the victims in some cases has been required to get and move victims to a safe location.)
- Case building and evidence collection to help get enough evidence for authorities to charge the abusers (Depending on case, could take up to 30 days to get the evidence needed)
- Case research to compile any history to show a pattern of behavior or known criminal history and associates. (24-48 Hours for All Reports Needed)
- Surveillance is needed when a victim is being stocked or harassed by their abuser or known associates (Can also take up to 30 days to compile evidence)
- Report writing consists of categorizing composed data and writing a summary (This can take up to 40+ Hours Depending on the situation)
- Run Bags – consist of essential hygiene items toothbrush, deodorant, toothpaste, female products etc... (when a victim decides to run they don’t always have time to plan and pack).
- Clothing for the Victims (A lot of times victims do not have time to pack clothing when being extracted)
- Shelter and legal services (We use our network of partners and local resources to assist.)
- Most of our members are volunteers to help fight Abuse and build these reports.
The sadness is - We receive more requests and pleas for help than we have funding to help, every dollar you give will help save lives.