Angeleyes Foundations continued Commitment to community and educational awareness of Domestic & Sexual Violence
Workplace violence and mass casualty situations usually have 1 thing in common Domestic Violence History, please help us educate your employees and members to help prevent these situations in their future.
If your organization would like to schedule a Lunch & Learn or an informational seminar please contact Angeleyes Foundation at (866) 972-8467 or Email DonFoster@AngeleyesFoundation.org
Our most requested Q & A Topics & classes are as follows unless you request a special topic.
Q & A Topics
Basic Life Saving Techniques
If you are a victim of sexual assault
If you have been date raped
LTC (License To Carry) and Basic Handgun knowledge
- Bexar County Family Justice Center http://www.bcfjc.org/contact.html
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence “Domestic Violence Facts” at http://www.ncadv.org/files/domesticviolencefacts.pdf
- National Domestic Violence Hotline “Abuse in America” at http://www.thehotline.org/get-educated/abuse-in-america/
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention at http://www.cdc.gov/injury
- American Institute on Domestic Violence at http://www.aidv-usa.com/Statistics.htm
- Texas Council on Family Violence “Abuse in Texas” at http://www.tcfv.org/resources/abuse-in-texas/
- Angeleyes Foundation Data Collection and Surveys